Tuesday, September 27, 2005

If you build it, they will come.

If you build it, they will come.

Couple days ago, I logged onto my blog and was very excited to find that someone has commented on a post. When I clicked to view the comment, (bloggers can sympathize with me here) I was disappointed and a bit surprised/annoyed to see that I’ve been splogged! (ladies and gents, I have coined this word.. reference me when using “splogged”) Yes, someone has spammed my blog! Dam them! When I logged in today, I found another splog! I blame this on Google’s release of the new blog search tool.

*sigh* hopefully one day my blog will be read by an actual human. If not it’s okay as well, it’ll serve as a stolen journal.

Hmmm.. yogurt.. yogurt is good at 11:30 pm. This fall season has brought us numerous new TV shows and surprisingly most of them are darn good entertainment. Watch out HBO! There are so many shows out there I had to make a personalized listing of what to watch each day of the week. Thought I was a couch potato before, this will really plant me in. (Holly crap, I thought “potato” was spelled as “potatoe” with an “e” all this time. Thank goodness for Word spellcheck.)

I digress, shows I like to watch this season are:

· Prison Break
· Medium
· House
· Commander in Chief
· Lost
· Alias
· Smallville
· Will & Grace
· Desperate Housewives
· Scrubs

Have to make up my mind on:

· Close to Home
· Invasion
· E-Ring
· Criminal Minds
· Surface
· And many others

Wonder if people will start suing television networks for obesity one day?

2 comments:

Me said...

I had a problem with spam on my blog. At first I just removed anonymous comments, but now that the word verification is in place, I have turned back on anonymous comments with no problems.

As for TV, not much of a watcher, but I can't wait til Jan 15th for the season premier of 24!!

Lili said...

I've discovered the power of splog by being splogged recently. As much as I hate getting splogged, it works wonder when you do have something to promote. And I would like to say sorry to those who I've splogged. Being that I am ethical at heart, I always try to read the blog first, so I have something relevant to comment on before attaching my little line of shameless self-promotion at the bottom. I've stopped now. It was too much hard work, and I couldn't find it in myself to do it any differently.