Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

Well well well, 2008 is finally here. The crossover from 07 to 08 was celebrated through a simple round of "Happy New Year!" at midnight, almost 24 hours ago. I heard fireworks going off but didn't see any through the windows. Hey I just remember I didn't even look at the countdown on TV. Scanning docs was what I was doing in my room. But here it is, 2008. I sure hope this is a better year than 2007. Ah, what will the new year bring? Made some resolutions, would like to complete those by 2009. Dam.. another year has come and went. A lot of things has happened in the last year. Big changes for my entire family. But the good thing is we are all still here and that's the sweet spot.

2008, may this be the turnaround year for the better. Here's to good health and happiness!

Get ready? Set. Go!

No comments: