Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tumble

It was a bit freaky to witness my painted ceramic car fell from its perch on the Anthrocart to the floor. Amazingly, it survived the fall without breaking into pieces. Wait, let me double check. Yep, not a scratch or a chip. Amazing. Thank goodness my room is full of crap, useful crap that is. I do not know why did the car fall considering I have not move the desk at all and I am pretty sure that there was not a mini earthquake. Freaky, yo. Anyways, it went nose first and hit my little letter box, then it bounced towards the right which it then collided with the magnetic stuffed words lined the upper portion of one of the Anthrocart poles. Bouncing off of that it slide down the wall, its descent slowed by the Aiwa earphones. Finally it landed on the wood floors. Amazing. I just hope it's not some warning of some kind.

No comments: