Saturday, August 23, 2008

REI Super Clearance

Wow, I had a field day at REI yesterday. I've been in an REI store several times before but never shopped for over 1 hour and definitely never bought anything prior. August 22nd marked the first day of Super Clearance day for 2008. We didn't get to the store at 10 am so I had my doubts of what items I will find in the store. Fortunately, after combing the 50% off racks for over 2 hours, I was able to grab some very light weight jackets for around $30 dollars. What made me even happier was that finally, I found a store where the cut and fit of the clothing actually flatters me without needing any tailoring after the purchase.

I was so thrilled with the purchases that I've decided to become an REI member in order to get in on the 4x a year garage sales!

OOO... October! Can't wait!

No comments: