Tuesday, February 14, 2006

First Set Done

Thank God.. good grief.. mother #@#$$%^^!! .. *sigh*.. 2 weeks I got 1 set of documentation docs done at around 5 am 12 days later.. wonder if I can blame it on the material or the writer's block.. God... .. just have noooooo motivation to work on that thing.. it puts me asleep..

anyways.. you ever dig stuff out of your belly button? Well I hit a mine today.. bunch of little pieces of what I can tell dried crap.. yah that's a good word.. came out after much finger digging. Surprisingly it didn't stink! I remember a time where I wouldn't stick anything in my belly button for that item has to be quarantined and nuked cuz it was just vile.

Don't know what happened between then and now. No more foul odors, just dried crap. If these black brittle fragments are what is left from my umbilical cord that would be pretty neat. Disgusting, but neat. To think these nasty things I am rubbing between my fingers might have been there for roughly 29 years now... amazing.. I've always wanted to be an archeologist.. well guess it's dream come true.

Things to do before I leave this planet:

archeologist - done

No comments: