Saturday, September 15, 2007

Re-org

My knee is acting up again. 6 hours of House marathon added to say 10 more hours of sitting in front of a computer will do that to even a normal person. Not that I didn't at least try a little. I tried to go to the gym 2x today but found the door locked and lights out. What are the hours on the weekend? Although the weather was perfect for walking/jogging outside, I retreated back to the apt, back in front of my laptop, reorganizing the accounts, the bills, the yet to be paid and statements to archive.

Although it's quite satisfying to file away things in its rightful folders, it's awfully time consuming. To reward myself, 6 hours of House marathon and bags of snacks seemed reasonable. At least now I should be all caught up and won't be lost when the new season of TV finally starts.

It's late. I should sleep, but ...

No comments: