Sunday, November 06, 2005

Once You Pop You Can't Stop

Dam Pringles and whoever makes them.. I just inhaled 3/4 of the can. God I am going to be so zit faced tomorrow. I did not inherit my mom's genes when it comes to facial complexion. Unlike my mom and my brother, I am very sensitive to fried items, or any snacks that taste good for that matter. One would think a person approaching 30 will stop breaking out.. but no, not I.

I can't help it! Shoprite was having a sale on these things, 3 for $3. That's how they get you.. hit you where you are weak.. cheapos like me who usually don't buy snacks looks at the tag and try to justify buying 3 cans at a time. Dam marketing!

I have to say it was quite good.. my taste buds thank me at least. I'll be in front of the mirror tomorrow night popping out zits. Yes they grow that fast! Nasty little buggers. Oh well.. once in a while is not bad right? right.

No comments: