Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Riots, Terrorists, and Pirates

Seems surreal when I open up the news page this morning. It's like a page ripped out of an testosterone filled movie script.

What the hell is happening.. we got people torching across hundreds of towns in France, terrorists planning to launch massive attack in Australia, and then pirates! Pirates! Attacking cruise ships on outskirts of Africa.

Pirates belong in the movies not in real life. Okay yah I might be naive, one can dream of an utopia right?

Mother nature doesn't need to help, I think men are well on their way to curbing the human population.

I better live to 67 at least or else I'll be royally pissed when I can't touch the savings reserved for retirement. Been wondering about that a lot recently, should I really save for 40 years down the road? Will I even be around?

No comments: