Tuesday, July 18, 2006

69 and 29

Before dirty minds starts to flash images of various sex positions, this entry is not even close to that so move on to the next blog avoid dissapointment.

5 AM, I am watching my dad doing his little pre-walk stretch routine from the window. He rolls his head, neck, and shoulders, then swings his arms about to loosen up the waist. Pop is doing that swinging a little too fast. I'll have to remind him when he gets back.

Then he's off. In his khaki shorts and turquois polo, topped with my white EmigrantDirect.com promotional hat. It's still dark out at this hour, but the man is off doing his morning ritual.

Ohh there' he goes again! He lapped past this window 3 times now. Why am I not out there.. .. okie work is not that important. 1 hour won't make a difference in my work.

Here I go.. I am 29, and I want to go walk in the morning with my dad, 69 years old, walking his way back to full recovery, a step at a time.

Screw work.

No comments: