Friday, July 14, 2006

A Very Long Day

Reaccounting the day in reverse...

It's Friday 4AM, I just finished helping a friend/ex-coworker work on VBA Excel macro code for his first project at his new job. That dam thing took me a lot longer than it should've have. Loosing my touch. A sign that I am not meant to be a programmer.

8:40pm - 10pm, came back from a nice night walk. I met a dog along the way. It was looking at me and I was looking at him. I don't think either one of us can see much cuz it was rather dark out. I talked to it, but it didn't answer back. So I just told the doggie to go home. It's so nice to see fireflies these days. Blink.. Blink.. Blink... kinda like walking through an air strip with miniaturized airplanes.

7:30 pm - 8:30 pm, hmm dinner, dinner and smoothes.. fruit ones at that.. nice.

9 am - 7:15 pm, right.. those are the typical work hours plus ones at night. lovely.

8 am - 9 am, whohoo.. i finally got a CT Scan. Well it's about time. Been getting those same symptoms again several days ago. Eye sensitive to bright light, esp the right eye, pressure on the top of the eye, mucus discharge at the back of the throat, headaches, and the bumped spot feels weird as well. In couple of days, the doc will probably call me back to notify me everything looked normal in my head so I must just be crazy or paranoid.

Great.

Oh god.. it's 4 am.. 4 hours of sleep left and I probably won't get even 2.

No comments: