Thursday, July 20, 2006

Will I

"Will I loose my dignity? Will someone care erreerr.. ?
Will I wake tomorrow, from this nightmarerrrr??

Will I loose my dignity? Will someone care errrerrr..?
Will I wake tomorrow, from this nightmarerrrr?? "



This has to be my 2nd fav song from Rent, ranked right after Seasons of Love.
The lyric is especially moving to me right now. "Will I loose my dignity? Will someone care?" I think that's a question we've all asked ourselves one time or the other, and hopefully at least one person comes to mind who will care very much.

If grandma can understand English, I'd think she would identify with this song. Lying there not knowing when you can recover gotta be depressing as hell and you got your own children debating who should take care of you, passing you around like a hotcake, yah.. she would've identified.

No comments: