Thursday, January 04, 2007

2nd Phone Interview ...Much Better?

News flash of the day.. whohoo.. I made it through my 2nd phone interview. This round of interrogation, ehh.. I meant questioning was done a principal manager at the company. The entire phone conversation was around 40 minutes in length.

Part I - tell me about you and what you did


Part II - ask me about the company


I think I did better in the 2nd part than the first. But regardless, I sounded much more alive and actually 'interested' this round than my first talk which was with the HR department.

The interview ended with the guy thanking me for my time and he said "I look forward to seeing you." I don't know if he was just being polite or not, but at least it's not "Well, thank you for your time and have a good night."

We shall see....

No comments: