Thursday, November 15, 2007

Alarms and Dreams

I have forgotten the alarm on my cell was set for 6:01 am each day. Why the heck would I want to wake up that early? To remind my dad that he has to take his antibiotics. But, after rude awakenings this morning, that alarm has now been turned off.

Although it did help me preserve what I dreamed of this morning. Not necessarily good dreams. Visits of past memories that haunts me every now and then. What would've if things were different. The other dream was about driving in a little car, possibly the Honda Fit and accidentally scraping against a parked car by the side of the hill as I tried to squeeze pass them. Guess I, my car are not as slim as I'd thought. Immediately I got out of the car, rushed to the sorry vehicle that I rammed into. The scraping didn't' do much damage to the body. The metal left door panel on the sedan took all the heat. It was slightly indented but unfortunately enough so that the door can't really be opened. The passengers of the car were okay. An Indian woman and her mother was about to go somewhere. Not anymore, plans ruined and insurance companies were called to deal with the accident. Strangely, the next segment of my dream was like a 3 minute sales pitch of AllState using the story of how the insurance company took care of the lady so that she was better off than before the accident. I can't believe the dam commercials are getting into my dreams!! WTF..

Anyways... hmm it's already 4 hours since I've been awake. Skimmed some Black Friday ads and deal sites. Started back to scan more paper and toss things I really don't need to keep.

Purging is a good process for the psyche.

No comments: