Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Night Before

I was jolted out of my dream world by the the sound of my father's voice in the next room. The dream was something about playing cards with a bunch of co-worker/friends and then all of a sudden, we find out one of the friends died from something. Strange, but it's a dream so I wonder what does death signify, if anything?

My parents are conversing via GoogleTalk. The marvels of technology is truly convenient and cheap too. An one hour call between the States and China on mobile would've cost quite a bit. But with messaging clients, we can go on for hours.

Oh God.. very very disturbing image on TV. Duran Duran lead singer is wearing a pair of pants that's show casing which way he hangs. Righty eh mate? I don't care if you are a gorgeous Greek God, there's no need for anyone to see the silhouette of your nuts poking about the crotch of your pants.

Anyways... tis the night before check in date. Tomorrow we'll head to the hospital to check in for the surgery on Tuesday. I don't' know how anxious my dad is feeling, haven't really asked him. I am somewhat feeling detached. As if this is just another day to day routine. Perhaps it's my way of not getting too emotional.

It's an early day tomorrow. Time to head to bed.

No comments: