Friday, October 28, 2005

At It Again

There's something inherently wrong with this picture.

A healthy 20 year (okay fine approaching 30 year old) is lifting dumbbells around midnight to workout muscles wasting away after 14 hour work day while the 50 year olds neighbors next door are getting their cardio exercise in a much different format from what I can hear.

Just not right.

Why not?

1 - apt walls are just way to thin, I truly do not need those kind of vocals at midnight
2 - it's midnight! Shouldn't they be sleeping right now?
3 - my God, when is it going to end! It's been 4 times.. wait make that 5 times already
4 - amazed at their stamina, wondering if they are taking anything

By no means I have no qualms with older people getting it on.. just .. just.. ..

So on goes the iPod... wonderful little invention, keeps unnecessary images away..

I need to get out.

Well a co-worker sent out a goodbye note tonight. He's leaving the company after 8 long years. In his note, he mentioned the long hours and the long travel hours put in all these years. Well good for him! Glad someone got out. Just hope I am next.

Time to feed Monster.

No comments: