Thursday, October 27, 2005

Back to Normalcy

After working hard for 3 weeks, putting in awful 14-16 hours a day for many days, finally I have my personal time back. So what do I do? Well like any normal human being, I cleaned and I organized. Living in a studio apt, one can image the mess created by weeks of neglect.

So today, I strapped the heavy duty 3M mask around my face, armed with Comet and a scrubber, I attacked my tub with fury. Finally after some elbow grease, the tub regained it's natural color - white.

Next the sink, with the vinegar and the baking soda, down it goes through the pipe bubbling and making hissing noises. Love it!

The floor vacuumed and the litter removed, the living room/dining room/bedroom finally saw the light of day. Then came the scanning and sorting through all the paper stacked on the desk. It's amazing how much paper one gets just within 3 weeks. Scan they go for the bills or some other important documents. I love organizing and categorizing. It soothes and relaxes me believe it or not.

Now I am pooped. Falling asleep now, yes just now as I finished typing the previous sentence, Morpheus paid a visit.

I had something profound to say I thought. Nope, just going to bed.

No comments: