Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sleeping Pandas

I feel like a voyeur. What am I saying? I am one! Right now I've got 2 screens open to pandacam, brought to you by the wonderful folks at Smithsonian National Zoological Park. Holly cow! Panda I mean, it moved!! It moved! Finally after several hours of watching the giant sleeping pandas, the mama stirred from her slumber.

They sure sleep a lot.

The two live webcams are focused on the sleeping quarter of the mama Mei Xiang and her new baby male cub.

It's quite relaxing.. (yah I think that's the word I am looking for) to glance up from my resume editing and watch the pandas sleep. Mama panda is just like us humans. She changes sleeping positions quite often. Sometimes she lays on her side, then flips onto her back, roll onto the stomache, or something in between.

I love animals, especially the ones with fur.

Tonight work ended earlier, around 10 PM. And no, I don't work the night shift. I am a corporate worker bee, so supposely I should've been done by 6 PM at the latest. But like many consultants out there, the boundary of work and personal time seem to be blurred and smudged with personal time loosing ground, fast.

So here I am working on my resume, trying to shrink it down to 1 page. From what I hear you are suppose to keep everything under 1 page if possible. Very exciting time for me, after 5 years I might actually be interviewing again if I play my cards right.

Wish me luck.

No comments: