Thursday, September 14, 2006

Goodbye Note

This morning started out great!

I received a goodbye note from a fellow co-worker who will soon be leaving the company. Since it's his goodbye note, I am not going to paste the whole thing in .. but the gist of it is that he had better days being hit by cars than traveling cross country to perform validation tasks.

HA!!!! I bursted out laughing and banged the table it was that good. Awesome goodbye note. Well I guess he's never planning to come back to work for big blue or at least not the current division.

hehe.. *sigh* when will I write mine? Even when I do write mine it won't be as funny cuz I am not planning to burn any bridges. Hmmm on second thought, will I ever come back to work once I leave? Probably not.... hm still.. probably better just to keep my sarcastic remarks to myself in the official goodbye e-mails. Chicken!!!! I know.

No comments: