Thursday, September 28, 2006

Way Too Relaxed

I just realized that it's been over a year since I started this blog. Happy blogannsery!! Yeahhhh... happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy.

Now that celebration is done, back to the present. I actually went out this last couple of weekends. It's dangerous to lead a normal weekend life. Why? Cuz it spills out to the weekdays. For the last 2 weeks, I've been a total slacker in both work and personal items to get done. Like balancing accounts, finish writing resume, call relatives, and call grandma. Bad very bad. I just feel so lazy and look at the freaking time! It's only 1 AM!! What the hell is happening.

TV and soap occupied most of my time. There's just too many shows available over the internet these days, I don't even need to move an inch to watch my fav shows now. Click click click, launch.. and viola, it's on my LCD screen.

Weather's been turning colder.. hmmm maybe that's one of the reasons I am feeling so lethargic.. maybe I am cold blooded and like snakes I need to just lay and rest. Walking has dwindled to like 2x a week. Burrr.. instead I've started to do situps with twists too. The bulging stomach will be reigned in.

Look at me, I look like a racoon. But why won't I just go to bed? I should just go to bed.

No comments: