Thursday, September 28, 2006

Perseverance Pays Off

This morning started out great.

I woke up around 8:30 am and felt restless. Haven't been out of the house for couple days now and I am way overdue for a walk/jog. After the bladder letting, I put on my tennis shoes and head out to great the brisk morning air. The sun was out and moving steadily towards 12, perfect. A few minutes of walking then I started my slow but nonetheless jog around the neighborhood. My lungs thanked me for breathing in fresh air. After a good 40 minutes of cardio, I came back to even better news.

The medical clinic called me back! It turned out that after the gastroenterologist reviewed the 20+ pages of medical records I faxed last week, he has decided to take my dad's case and set him up with an endoscopy to check out my father's recovery progress!

Awesome! Perseverance pays off and it never hurts to try. Sometimes, human kindness surprises us. Good surprise, definitely good.

No comments: