Sunday, October 01, 2006

Resume Now Public in Monster

Finally! Good golly! For crying out loud! Yeeeeehhhhhaaaa!!!!!!! The sanitized version of my resume is now loaded for public search on Monster!

That only took like 4 years to do. Pathetic.. but it's done. I don't know if I can go through another round of fine tuning the 1 page history of my career. Let's see today is Sunday now.. 5 am in the morning, but I feel accomplished. Wonder how many "bites" will I get on Monday? 0? 1? 100?

After going through your own resume writing process, I think one can't help but to gain a profound admiration for those who can weave beautifully scripted words to highlight their strong points on a piece of paper. I wonder what's the going rate for professional resume writers? What would that be like? To have a job just to work on people's resumes? Would you develop a set of words or phrases that are general enough for each category of professions?

Burr.. It's getting cold.. can't wait to get under the covers. Maybe it's time to pile on the 2nd blanket.. toasty.. that's a good feeling. Toasty.

No comments: