Sunday, October 29, 2006

Eragon


A boy, a dragon, and adventures that span deserts and kingdoms. Cross into land of elves, dwarfs and thrown into battles of good versus evil. What's not to like!


Hmm.. this book to me is a marriage between Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. 5 stars for it. A good book to me is one that makes me feel and see. I felt the sand whip across my face as I soar through the air on the back of a scaly dragon. I stood amongst the elves waiting, waiting for the imminent attacks of the Urgals.

What impressed me the most is that it was written by a boy at the age of fifteen. Now that's an inspiration.

If you like epic adventures checkout the book and start on the journey.

For more information on the book or the author go to: http://www.alagaesia.com

Now I hope the movie will do the book justice.

No comments: