Sunday, October 08, 2006

Do You Think We Are Deaf!!!!!!

All these networks are now showing episodes of prime time TV shows on the web. I love it. There's limited commercials and the quality is decent. The best perk is that it's on demand. You can watch the missed episodes whenever you want. TiVo watch out. But for crying out loud does, the freaking commercials have to turn up the volume enough to shake the windows? Good God!!! Yo commercial people listen up! Your viewing audience for the most part are not hard of hearing and if you think by ruining our ear drums are going to persuade us from buying your product, you are dead wrong.

Do you know what I do when the commercials come on? I move my little mouse as fast as I can to the mute button so that I can turn off the offending noise and then I switch focus to my other browser windows until the commercials are over.

So please, if you actually want the viewers to watch the dam clips, make it so that at least it's bearable to be in the same room when they are playing.

No comments: