Friday, August 04, 2006

Ups and Downs

The stock market for one, suits the up and down pattern.

What is it with this market? I got cash waiting on the side trying to find a good spot to get in and everytime I am just about to jump in the market does a 180.

Fed meeting coming up and job reports coming up. Should be very interesting to watch. Definitely more interesting that what I've been working on, which amounts to desire to finish work but mostly end up conked out after 11pm. Perhaps it's part of getting older? Maybe my body knows that I am about to reach the big 3 0. OOOO.... Ahhh.....

Why 30? Why is that labeled a big one? What is so special about turning 30? Gosh, it's depressing just thinking about it..

Anyways.. wanted to post before I fall succumb to the beckoning of my bed. Couple more documents to read then it's time to hit the pillows.

No comments: